Saturday 3 September 2011

New version of Blue Fox , others to follow!

New version of Blue Fox awaiting for the editors review.The theme should be approved soon (hopefully) by the Mozilla editors.Here's what's new in version 7.0.03.09.11 :

*Fixed bug with navigation buttons
*Fixed url color bug with Firefox 6 and above
*Fixed categories bug with Firefox 6 and above
*Fixed tab group bug
*Fixed icon bug with add-ons such as Video download helper,firebug and more.
*Fixed close button bug with Windows 7
*Fixed bug with version number

Other add-ons should have new versions as well.I'm slowly fixing bugs.Next on my list are Orange Fox,Purple Fox and Bloody Red.I have a version for Sky Pilot almost complete as well but I'm having difficulties with fixing 2 bugs.The tab background bug turned out to be a pain in the a** and I have an idea for the other one.

That's all for now.Thanks for donating!












No comments:

Post a Comment