Monday 26 September 2011

Firefox 7 coming tomorrow.

According to Mozilla Firefox 7 should be released tomorrow. Currently I'm using the beta and it definitely starts and loads pages faster. Personally I don't expect anything new in terms or performance or design. They are probably going to fix a few more bugs in the final release.

Meanwhile all my Firefox themes support Firefox 7 and 8 alpha. Everything works and looks fine. Latest versions of Sky Pilot and Purple Fox which includes 2 awesome new designs have been approved and are now available on the Mozilla add-ons site. Hope you like the new designs and bug fixes.

Next on the update list is Orange Fox and I'm working on a 3rd Bloody Red sub-skin ( see post below ) which should be released as soon as version 7.0.19.09.11 gets reviewed. Hope you like what I'm doing and despite the fact that I have less time to work on themes I'm doing the best I can to keep my themes compatible with newer Firefox versions.

Enjoy and please donate if you can. Even the smallest donation helps. If you want to help you can donate by clicking the pay pal button on the left. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment