Wednesday 7 September 2011

Back from fishing!Working on Sky Pilot update!

People I love fishing!It's a bit wild and I feel really relaxed and focused while doing that.Yesterdays was awesome.It started bad but in the end everything turned out to be awesome.For some reason I couldn't sleep well that night and in the morning I had to go to my lessons class (not sure if you'll understand but let's say I had work to do) and than I went fishing.It's a bit of a coincidence.6th September is the day where 126 years ago the south and north parts of Bulgaria united.The dam is named that way and it was nice.I caught a predator fish.The one on the pic has teeth and it can bite.After I came home there were fireworks because of 6th of September


So enough personal stuff and lets get to something you may be interested in.Like I said yesterday was awesome.There was this user (won't mention the name cuz I don't want people to spam in social networks) who donated a good amount of money and gave me the motivation to release a new version of Sky Pilot.There are tons of things fixed and still the tab background is a pain in the *ss.Currently there are 3 things I want to fix one of which I have no idea how for now (tab background) one which I haven't looked for a way to fix yet and a simple one which takes a bit of time.


That's all for now.Enjoy! : )











No comments:

Post a Comment