Thursday 8 September 2011

New version of Sky Pilot waiting for the editors review!

New version of Sky Pilot Classic is finally here!Here's what's new.

Version 7.0.08.09.11 of Sky Pilot :
*Fixed categories bug with Firefox 6 and above
*Fixed tab group bug
*Fixed close button bug with Windows 7
*Fixed tab background bug and added a lighter background
*Added background to active tab

*Fixed background bug with alert box
*Added background to active tab in add-ons manage
*Fixed small bugs with min,max,close buttons
*Added new and improved look to the Firefox tiny menu buton
*Fixed background bug in options window
*Fixed white background bug when you click on home icon with the scroll of your


Hope you like the new version.I've put a lot of work in fixing these bugs, especially the tab background.Also some people where saying that the version number confuses them.
7.0 is the number of Firefox I'm using in this case Firefox 7 beta

About the numbers people are saying that I should put the month in front of the date.I don't know where you live bug here in my country we write it date,month,year.I apologise if I confused someone but that's how I'm used to it.After all the theme is what matters not the version number.Don't criticize me for that. : )

Download Sky Pilot from HERE!

Remember every navigator needs a pilot!











No comments:

Post a Comment