Wednesday 14 September 2011

Purple Fox subskins?

Purple Fox subskin 1
I've always wanted to make subskins for some of my themes and this may become possible in the near future.I have the design and all that's needed is some coding.

I've make 2 more Purple Fox designs.You can see the first one on the left.It has a nice lighter design with grey patters.I'll reveal the second one tomorrow but I've been working on this and hopefully I'll release it soon.Hope there are no problems with the coding.Users can enable the new designs by placing a line of code in their userChrome.css file. (more information about that soon)

Another thing I want to say is that if everything runs fine I'll probably try to implement the Purple Fox Christmas design as a 4th subskin in the future.I haven't come up with the design yet and it is probably going to be really complicated so I may not release it as a subskin but we'll see in the future.I'm not even sure for the Christmas design yet but I thought it'd be nice to give some info about how the development of theme shall continue.












No comments:

Post a Comment