Tuesday 30 August 2011

Web Goodies on-line!View first tutorials! + Secret project reveal!

This blog should be Firefox theme related only but it's mine and I decide what shall be posted here.

I'm not sure how many people know about this but I've been working on a new site for web design,programming,how to earn money that stuff.There's a link on my themes download pages and I'm not sure how many people visit it.It's still in it's baby days.I've been developing it for less than a month but it's growing because every day I put a new video tutorial or article.Last one was how to earn more money from adsense.So be sure to check it out if you want.

Link to my new site - http://web-goodies.comli.com/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another thing I want to talk about is this new project idea which I have.I haven't started work on it yet but maybe I will in the near future.
Since there's no Firefox Christmas theme any more I'll probably try to be the hero of Christmas and make a special edition of Purple Fox and maybe Blue Fox as well.Not sure about Blue Fox but Purple Fox will have a Christmas special (I hope). It's still early to talk about Christmas and I haven't come up with all the design yet but I'll keep you updated if I start work on something.

That's all I have to say for now.Thanks for visiting Firefox Goodies and Web Goodies : )



No comments:

Post a Comment