Friday 19 August 2011

Thanks for donating!

I haven't talked much about this but thanks for making small donations for my themes.It means a lot to me.Not many people have donated by far but thanks for appreciating what I've done with my themes.I've put a lot of hours in developing these themes and it's not easy to support them.For example I've put I've put 5 months in making all my themes compatible with Firefox 4 and above.Big thanks to all of you who donated.I won't mention names but those who donated should have received a thank you email.
Like I said donations are not that much.For example if all 3200 users who downloaded Blue Fox yesterday donate a dollar it'd be enough for me to invest the money in new equipment (PC) because this one is 6 year old and it runs really really slow.Sometimes it's a pain in the a** but for now I can't do anything about it.I don't have the money to buy a new one and hopefully some day I'll be able to buy with the donated money.
Education is another thing I'd like to invest but we'll see how much I'll earn in the future.Again thanks for donating and using my themes.It's been an awesome two and a half year experience.I'll try to keep them updated for latest versions of Firefox.

If you'd like donate a few dollars click on the donate button bellow.I feel a bit like a homeless person asking for money but I haven't made a post about that and I wanted to thank those who donated.Thanks! :)

 




No comments:

Post a Comment