Wednesday 3 August 2011

New project reveal!

I'm happy to announce my new project!I started work on a new site.It's still a spark in the darkness but I hope that I'll be able to make it huge in the next 1-2 years.

Here is the site http://web-goodies.comli.com/
I'm using some of the code from my Firefox site and the design is the same.
The idea is to help people learn how to create their own site without paying for site making products in other words learn html,css,css3,javascript and so on.
It's still in very early development.All I've done is the homepage (posted above) and the first html video tutorial http://web-goodies.comli.com/htmltuts/html-lesson-1.html This way I'm helping youtube users gain a few more views as well.

I might make how to make a Firefox theme from scratch video tutorials of my own but the problem is that my PC is really really slow and I don't have the money to buy and new one.This 6 year old machine can't handle the video recording program,text and image editing and browser programs at the same time.I'm hoping for more donations so that I can buy a new one.

I'll mention more news for the Christmas Firefox themes project somewhere in October when I plan to start work on that.It WON'T be a new theme.

Hope you like what I've done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment