Thursday 25 August 2011

Bloody Red Lava released for users who donated?

Guys I'm a bit confused.A few days ago I released new version of Green Fox which has this awesome lava effect (image below) but things with downloads didn't go as I thought they would.I thought that there'd be more downloads since Green Fox is awesome and this new lava effect adds more to the awesomeness.
At the moment Bloody Red is on page 1 in the most downloaded themes of the week table and I just don't want to lose it's popularity and users by taking the risk with this version.Sure it's nice but who knows if people will like it.

That's why I'm making it a version for premium users.In other words those who donate 2$ or more for the Bloody Red theme will have the chance to try Bloody Red Lava.You can donate for the Bloody Red theme project from here https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/a-bloody-red-theme/ I'll be sending the theme to people who didn't read this post and to those who donated more than 2$ before.




Important:If Green Fox gets enough weekly downloads I'll be uploading Bloody Red Lava to the Firefox add-ons page! 



No comments:

Post a Comment