Tuesday 14 February 2012

Due to the lack of time, real life things I have to do, the lack of downloads, active users, donations and the fact that creating and supporting a Firefox theme is not an easy thing I won't be supporting the Extero 2 for Firefox 11 and above for now. I haven't worked on the theme since April last year. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/minty-fresh-green/

Recently I've been really busy and I'm barely spending time on my computer and working on my 10 themes. I haven't been following what's new in latest versions of Firefox as well. Sure I see the main problems but I miss smaller problems like the purple app button while the user has enabled private browsing and some minor things. Btw I'd like to thank Ken for pointing out problems with my themes in every review email I get. You're doing a great job with that.

So if there's anyone who'd like to take over Extero 2 I'd be happy to send him/her the theme archive. If not I'll update it when I find time which probably won't happen till 15th July.

About my other themes. All of them need some work. Bloody Red got an update a few days ago but still I need to fix some things here and there. Now I'm working on iAqua. Next is Green Fox, Purple Fox, Blue Fox, Pink Fox, Toy Factory and Sky Pilot classic which requires a lot of work and is my most difficult theme to support. I'm down to supporting 9 themes now and soon I may reduce the number to 8.

Thanks for using my themes!

No comments:

Post a Comment