Monday 13 February 2012

Happy birthday Bloody Red

Back in 2009 on 13th February I released Bloody Red version 0.1. It was my first dark theme and the first theme in which I used my own icons, images and code.

It has been 3 years since I first released version 0.1 and man a lot has changed since then. I improved the design a bit with Firefox 3.5 and 3.6 but with the release of Firefox 4 the theme has been completely redesigned and soon after that I have created 4 sub-skins which are absolutely free to use, easy to install and look amazing. See how to install and use the Bloody Red sub-skins by clicking here http://firefox-goodies.net63.net/sub-skins/bloody-red-sub-skins.html 

For the future I'll try to keep up with latest Firefox releases and continue to support and improve the theme if possible. Now I don't have time to work on themes and web development but this summer I'm planning to put more time in that. I have some real life things I have to deal with and I think you'll all agree that real life problems are more important than supporting a theme. Besides I'm not getting paid for doing that.
So yeah Happy birthday Bloody Red! I'm hoping for more downloads, users, donations and theme improvements in the future. I'm looking forward your creating comments in the comments box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment