Wednesday 13 July 2011

Thumbs up for the shine image test

I'd like to give mcdavis a thumbs up for the shine image test. =D> I was planning to do the same but I won't cuz I want to see if your downloads will go up or maybe I'll add it to a theme which has 1000 weekly downloads.This way I won't effect your test that much and will see if a theme can go from page 6 to page 3-2 or why not 1 because of an image :).I hate the Shine Bright Skin theme.It fools people.Such effect can't be made but unfortunately people don't know that.The reviews prove it.The theme is not that great.It's a shame that it made 1 000 000 because of a dumb image.I had to wait 2 years for my Blue Fox to reach 1 800 000 downloads.Mozilla should do something about this.Unfortunately they don't care about themes that much.

Want to join the party?More info here  CLICK

Web Hosting





No comments:

Post a Comment