Monday 11 July 2011

Back to Blogger + Site updated!!!

   Yup I went back to blogger.I've been working a lot on updating my website for the last 2 weeks and it's finally done.I've made design changes and much more.Here's a short preview of the new things.

Link:http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/index.html

1.The new design.
I've added better design to the site.The previous one was ok but this one is better.Backgrounds,the position of the boxes and more.

2.New Gallery.
I've always wanted to add a gallery to my site and now it's available here http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/gallery.html You can see preview images of all themes.

3.Blog
I'm running a blog now.This way it's easier for me to post latest news and I don't have to spend time of making custom pages.I have a forum as well.I used to post news there as well.I've always wanted to grow a forum community and I thought that my themes will help me but I guess I was wrong.It's not closed and from now on I'll use it for discussing everything besides the themes.Here's a link http://jivkosfirefoxthemes.forumotion.com/ You can write comments without having a registration.

4.Thank you!
Finally I want to thank someone I don't know (I can't even remember his nickname).First I wanted to make a blog in wordpress but for some reason everything was loading so slow.I found this awesome template and I wanted it to match my website.I took some of the images,made some changes and created my site.I'd like to thank this person for inspiring me.Without him/her this design wouldn't be alive.

More news soon. : )


Web Hosting



No comments:

Post a Comment