Saturday 16 July 2011

Firefox 8.0 alpha 1 first impressions!All themes support Firefox 8

Hi!
Yesterday I made a post about the new Mozilla Firefox 8.0a1.I tried it and in this short post I'll share my impressions.

1.Performance
I guess they made many performance improvements.The browser definitely feels and loads faster.
2.Design
No design improvements here.Same goes for Firefox 6 and 7They've only added few small icons here and theme but the normal user won't be able to notice any difference.
That's basically all I can say about Firefox 8.0 alpha 1.They haven't added new things but performance is all that matters.

Since there's almost nothing new in the design all add-ons which were compatible with Firefox 4 (or most of them) should work fine with Firefox 8 alpha.My themes work great with it.So what are you waiting for?Go and grab one. ;)




Free Website Hosting



No comments:

Post a Comment