Saturday 8 October 2011

Over 50 tutorials on web-goodies!

You all probably know that I develop themes for Firefox. That's cool and all but at the same time I have been working on my website called Web Goodies. I have uploaded over 50 tutorials on it. The idea of this site is to collect video tutorials from the internet and put them in one place so that you can learn or improve you web design or image editing skills! : ) This is a perfect opportunity to thank all youtube users who gave me permission to upload their videos. The site has html, css, javascript, jquery, sony vegas, photoshop, gimp and more tutorials. Soon I'll start a php tutorials series.

Hope you like what I'm doing. Leave a comment if you have something to ask or just want to give your opinion. Link to Web-Goodies : http://web-goodies.comli.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment