Saturday 12 November 2011

Here comes the hero of Christmas!

Holidays are coming soon and unfortunately for me and all Firefox theme users we no longer have a custom Christmas theme. All that's left are some Personas backgrounds which in my opinion don't look that great when combined with the default theme. I have mentioned this before in one of my previous posts and what I've written is about to become a reality.

I am making a Christmas version of my Purple Fox theme ( preview below ).

In other words I will try to become the hero of Christmas and create a modified version of my Purple Fox theme which will include this awesome Christmas design. The idea came to me back in July when I was on a holiday with my family high in the Rila mountain.

All I can say is : I am happy with my theme. By far I have only created a custom toolbar background and I'll see if I can add custom Christmas icons to the add-ons manager as well. Also I will be uploading the theme around November 15th. It takes a week or two for an add-on to get reviewed. In other words you'll have a Christmas theme somewhere around November 20th. I will remove the Christmas version in January 2012. After that you should download the Classic Purple Fox theme with the 2 sub-skins.

Large preview of the theme: http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/536/large.png
More info soon. I'm looking forward your comments! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment